Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 2016 UCLA Advancing Women in Technology Conference taking place on August 12, 2016 from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. We always need extra hands to help out on the day of the event, so we are very happy that you are interested in volunteering.
- Firstly, please check your calendar to see if you are available the day of the event.
- Secondly, please look at the descriptions below to see what's the best place you would fit as a volunteer.
- Thirdly, please fill out the following survey to submit your request to volunteer.
- Lastly, please register for the conference on Eventbrite using the registration code provided to you.
A member of our team will be in contact with you soon. We will try to accommodate your preferences as much as possible with the volunteer roles we have available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Volunteer Role Descriptions
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Green Room Captains
- Photographer/Videographer Assistant
- Poll Everywhere Operator
- Panel Organizer
- Registration Volunteer
- Speaker Greeter
- Sponsor Greeter
- Time Keeper